Job Title: Supervisor Warehouse
Requisition Number: 7644
Position Type: Full Time – Regular
NB: This position is open for international applicants.
Work Schedule: Full time only (5 years renewable contract)
- Knowledge in Lean and Process Flow Layout in Warehouses.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- 1-3 years leadership experience.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities of Warehouse employees engaged in receiving, picking and packing of inventory and non-inventory items, Cyclic Inventory, Excess, and Automated Support Systems.
- Provides leadership and direct supervision to team of warehouse employees.
- Handle all training activities for warehouse employees.
- Manages all time and attendance activities such as overtime tracking and paid/unpaid time off including vacation and sick leave.
- Picking, Packing, Shipping, and ticket control.
- Tracking and researching shorts.
- Inventory and process control.
- Act as EHS leader in the warehouse
- Scheduling multiple units and prioritizing shipments.
- Coordinate pickups for completed orders.
- Extensive use of Excel to create, maintain and analyze reports.
- Utilize metrics reporting and other tools to increase warehouse productivity.
- Recommend improvement measures.
- Overall dedication to completing the daily tasks required, both directed and implied.
- Route and manage trucks/drivers. Auditing fuel usage monthly, audit repair costs.
- 2 or more years related experience.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to calculate figures such as freight costs and percentages.
- Ability to manage schedules, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to create routine reports.
- Works effectively with customers and co-workers.
Travel Required: Yes
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.