Requisition ID: 093808
NB: This position is open for international applicants.
Work Schedule: Full time only (5 years renewable contract)
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk performs the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment while utilizing established processes that ensure consistency, repeatability and minimal variability.
- Under limited supervision, performs a variety of complex material handling and/or material storing/distributing tasks.
- Independently releases parts to/from Stockroom/Warehouse and releases parts approved by system. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices, responsible for solving difficult problems.
- Processes and prepares appropriate documentation for goods to be returned to stock or for rework. Possesses excellent understanding of processes and systems and can assist with analyzing and solving difficult issues.
- Interacts with internal customers to ensure satisfaction and accuracy of shipment and receiving records.
- May take the lead to perform lean activities within the department for continuous improvement.
- May unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices. Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- May receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders. Prepares kitting packages for assembly production.
- May prepare and maintain records of product shipped. Post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- May cycle count inventory items. Performs stock transactions and reports using SAP system. Advanced computer skills may be required for data analysis and reporting.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required as well as flexibility to support production schedule requiring working overtime hours and alternate shift hours.
- May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities. May be asked to assign work priorities and adjust allocation of logistics resources.
Skills and Knowledge
- High school or equivalent with emphasis on reading, writing, and counting.
- 1 or more years of previous experience as a Shipping/Receiving Packager-Handler.
- May be required to lift materials weighing 20-25 pounds. Sliding and pushing materials of heavier weights.
- Responsibility Material or Products: Improper counts or entry of items received could delay productions or result in incorrect vendor payments. Incorrect packaging/shipment could result in damage or loss/delayed shipment.
- You must not be younger than 20 years and you must not be older than 60 years at the time of applying to this job.
- You may be required to pass a background investigation
- $5900 monthly salary
Number of workers needed for this post: 18
4/10 Work Schedule – 40 hour week. Overtime as needed.
We provide full accommodation