Job Title: Security Guard
Requisition Number: 8935
Position Type: Full Time – Regular
NB: This position is open for international applicants.
Work Schedule: Full time only (5 years renewable contract)
- The Security Manager provides outstanding customer service for residents and guests.
- Orients and schedules security staff
- Monitors parking locations for residents and staff and assists guests and contractors with their parking arrangements as directed
- The Security Manager maintains and implements personnel badges for all of community workforce, including taking digital pictures, processing photos through the ID badge system and printing all necessary information on community badges.
- Provides garage door openers to residents and collect them when the resident moves out of the facility
- The Security Manager assists in investigating incidents and accidents, and makes recommendations to avoid such events in the future, and to minimize security/safety risks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate Windows based computer systems and programs
- Possess a working knowledge of all aspects of the security program
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Education and Qualifications
- Two years minimum security experience
- Previous law enforcement or military background a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR/first aid certification
Travel Required: Yes